3 Ingredient Exfoliating Charcoal Face Scrub
For glowing skin, it really helps to gently exfoliate at a few times per week.
This is a super simple (only 3 ingredients) fast and effective exfoliating scrub that features the added benefit of the drawing power of charcoal.
Keep in mind that some people are sensitive to baking soda so always patch test new beauty products, even if they fall under the "clean beauty" category.
1. Cleanse face before applying mask.
2. Open the contents of the capsule of activated charcoal into the small bowl. Discard empty capsule.
3. Add baking soda and water. Stir with spoon.
4. Apply to face with fingers (charcoal will temporarily stain your fingers if your skin is dry) or paint brush.
5. Leave on for 2-5 minutes and then remove with warm water and circular motions with fingers to complete the exfoliation process.
Did you try it?
Let us all know about your experience in the comments.